Everyman Cinema, Trinity Leeds
Reclaimed Parquet Flooring
The Everyman Cinema and Pizzeria is situation in the new Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre in Leeds City Centre.
We were contracted by the Main Contractor to source, supply and fit approx 250m2 of recalimed Maple Parquet Blocks for the Restaurant and Bar Areas.
The blocks were reclaimed from a building in Stratford, London which was demolished several years ago for the Olympic Park development. Due to the age and condition of the blocks they had to be fully re-machined in our workshop in order to reduce time on site and increase productivity.
The blocks were then laid on a fully damp proofed sub-floor, sanded and finished with Junckers HP Commercial Ultra Matt lacquer.
In this section…
- Case Studies
- Aqua Sana, Woburn Forest
- Forest Pines Hotel, Lincolnshire
- Holy Trinity Church, Wallington
- Everyman Cinema, Trinity Leeds
- Wotton House Hotel, Surrey
- West Deeping Village Hall
- Treetops, Highgate
- 4-5 Marylebone High Street, London, W1
- Parade Ring Restaurant, Royal Ascot
- Tettenhall Wood School, Wolverhampton
- Nightingale Academy
- Private Dwelling, Cumbria
- Wrest Park Dance Studio, Bedfordshire
- St Hilda's School, Oldham
- St John's School, Southampton
- Tutton's Restaurant, Covent Garden
- Links of London, Waterloo Station
- Chipping Village Hall