Holy Trinity Church, Wallington
Holy Trinity Church was originally built in 1867 and is located in Wallington, Surrey. The church was refurbished in 2015, a project which we were proud to be part of.
We were employed by the Main Contractor to supply & install 180mm unfinished engineered Prime Grade Oak Flooring from Havwoods complete with bespoke Stair Nosings including stainless steel inset strips. The same detail was used around the removal panels for the baptismal pool lid.
The floor was then sanded and finished with Bona Traffic HD lacquer.
In this section…
- Case Studies
- Aqua Sana, Woburn Forest
- Forest Pines Hotel, Lincolnshire
- Holy Trinity Church, Wallington
- Everyman Cinema, Trinity Leeds
- Wotton House Hotel, Surrey
- West Deeping Village Hall
- Treetops, Highgate
- 4-5 Marylebone High Street, London, W1
- Parade Ring Restaurant, Royal Ascot
- Tettenhall Wood School, Wolverhampton
- Nightingale Academy
- Private Dwelling, Cumbria
- Wrest Park Dance Studio, Bedfordshire
- St Hilda's School, Oldham
- St John's School, Southampton
- Tutton's Restaurant, Covent Garden
- Links of London, Waterloo Station
- Chipping Village Hall