The Nightingale Academy is situated within Edmonton in the North of London, and gives education to pupils aged between 11 and 18. We were asked to replace their existing vinyl sports surface with a new Boen Elastflex Sprung Sports Floor to revitalise the existing sports hall.
The project involved the installation of 850m2 of Boen Elastflex Beech sports floor & activity floor, complete with a full set of Boen Beech Sports Skirtings and a variety of court line markings for use with different sports such as basketball, badminton and football.
On completion of the project a coat of Bona Sportive Lacquer was applied to ensure a quality and lasting finish.
From start to finish the entire project took just under two weeks to complete and gave the Nightingale Academy a refreshed sports hall for their pupils to enjoy.
In this section…
- Case Studies
- Aqua Sana, Woburn Forest
- Forest Pines Hotel, Lincolnshire
- Holy Trinity Church, Wallington
- Everyman Cinema, Trinity Leeds
- Wotton House Hotel, Surrey
- West Deeping Village Hall
- Treetops, Highgate
- 4-5 Marylebone High Street, London, W1
- Parade Ring Restaurant, Royal Ascot
- Tettenhall Wood School, Wolverhampton
- Nightingale Academy
- Private Dwelling, Cumbria
- Wrest Park Dance Studio, Bedfordshire
- St Hilda's School, Oldham
- St John's School, Southampton
- Tutton's Restaurant, Covent Garden
- Links of London, Waterloo Station
- Chipping Village Hall